Punches > Trade/DIY > Hand Tools
Centre Punches – SetsM707-Sets
Sutton Tools Centre Punches are typically used as an aid to drilling operations. A drill will have a tendency to wander on the surface until it gains sufficient purchase to start cutting a hole.
All Sutton Tools punches are made from high quality chrome vanadium steel with a hardened and tempered point to withstand continuous use. An ergonomic soft rubber grip provides comfort and safety.
- Pack Qty: 1
- Barcode: 9311963569703
- Order Multiple: 1
- Soft grip handle for additional comfort and safety
- Molded knurling provides positive finger grip.
- Colour Coded for easy selection
- Made from high quality chrome vanadium steel
- Manganese Phosphate coating for highest hardness and superior corrosion and wear resistance