Trade/DIY > Metal > Reciprocating Blades
Metal Reciprocating Blades – >2.5mm – SharkH535
Sutton Tools Shark reciprocating saw blades are a flexible, general purpose blade for fast, aggressive cuts in metal. Suitable for cutting steel, aluminium, copper, metal pipe (>2.5 mm) and wood & nails.
The Sutton Tools Pro-Series range are premium grade to withstand rigorous use for the most demanding jobs. The blades that professionals prefer to use.
Making blade selection easy: Sutton Tools colour coded system enables easy selection removing frustration when searching for the right tool for your application. Applications: wood (red), Metal (blue), masonry (orange) & specialty (aqua).
- Pack Qty: 2
- Barcode: 9311963600284
- Order Multiple: 1
- Shark slot design for optimum heat dissipation and longer tool life
- Shark slot design reduces weight and increases battery life
- Shark tooth design allows fast, aggressive yet stable cutting
- Thin kerf for flexibility and speed
- Made from Cobalt Bi-Metal HSS for flexibility, heat & break-resistance, lasting up to 10X longer than high carbon steel blades
- Teeth milled and side set for fast cutting